Backyard Discovery Montpelier All Cedar Wood Playset Swing Set
Color: Natural Wood
- One of our most popular backyard adevntures swing set for children featuring clubhouse with 2 belt swings and a wave rider boogie board swing, a slide and a sandbox
- Raised clubhouse with wood roof, door, and mutton bars on the windows. There is also a front sun porch
- Lower play area with a swing set wooden sandbox for kids, a snack stand and a built-in bench
- Two standard belt kid swing set swings and a Wave rider boogie board swing. An 8 foot kids slide – super safe but speedy
- Standard playset ladder on this cedar wood swing set;Gender:Boys, Girls
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
Details: Just as majestic as the home from which its name hails, the Montpelier swing set will go down in history for its endless hours of fun. As one of our newly improved wooden swing sets for backyards, this one has all the features of a beautiful mansion: the upper discovery kids fort with its peaked roof, full door and bay windows provides plenty of play space and plenty of style; the front sun porch doubles as an extended deck and launch pad for the 8′ speedy kid slide; the monkey bars and ladder present fun access points into the playhouse. Swing into luxury on the belt swings and two-person glider, while the others retreat to the snack stand with built-in bench or sandbox area for some relaxing recreation on their historic sprawling estate! The Montpelier is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required. Our patented Safe-T-Fuse hardware makes assembly easy and secure. Its laminated swing beam is built strong, with steel clam-shell brackets to ensure that swinging is always safe. Assembly requires two moderately skilled people 18-24 hours.