Canon EF 70-300Mm F/4-5.6L IS USM UD Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
|Compatible Mountings||Canon EF|
|Camera Lens Description||300 millimetres|
|Maximum Focal Length||300 Millimeters|
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° – 8° 15′
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock switch on side of barrel. Note: lens can only be locked at 70mm range as it is for travel only. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Focus Adjustment Type – lens extension via inner focusing focus cam, plus floating mechanism.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
- Note that when the inner lens is fully extended (300mm) it’s approximately 8.25″ in overall length. The 5.6″ measurement is at the 70mm range when lens is closed/locked.
- Suitable for Nature/ landscape/ sports/ travel photography
- Maximum magnification (x): 0.21 (at 300mm)
Ultra-high quality and lightning fast Canon L series lens Optical Image Stabilization System increases usability by approximately four stops The lens features a function that prevents erroneous operation when the lens is mounted on a tripod or monopod The EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM incorporates a floating focusing mechanism for sharpness from 3.9′ (1.2m) to infinity Two Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration The lens accepts an optional removable tripod collar, and is dust and water resistant The Fluorine coating keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum
From the Manufacturer
Designed to deliver ultra-high quality images along with lightning fast operation, the new Canon EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM telephoto zoom lens brings a favorite zoom range to the celebrated Canon L-series of lenses. It features two Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration, incorporates a floating focusing mechanism for sharpness from close up to infinity, plus an IS system that increases usability by approximately four stops. The EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM features a function that prevents erroneous operation when the lens is mounted on a tripod or monopod. Gleaming white, with a removable tripod collar, dust and water resistant construction, and a newly developed Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum, its phenomenal performance and flexibility is assured. For portraiture or to bring what’s far away up close, this addition to the L-series is guaranteed to perform.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Diagonal Angle of View: 34′ – 8° 15′
- Focus Adjustment: Lens extension via inner focusing and focus cam plus floating mechanism
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
- Drive System: Ring USM
- Filter Size: 67 mm dia., P=0.75 mm /1 filter
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.5 x 5.6 in, 2.31 lbs. / 89 x 143mm, 1050g
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?