Canon Rf100Mm F2.8 L Macro Is USM
|Item model number||4514C002|
|Compatible Mountings||Canon RF|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Maximum Focal Length||100|
|Focal Length Description||The 100mm is a short telephoto and ideal for macro pgotography|
|Product Dimensions||3.21 x 3.21 x 5.83 inches|
- World’s First* Medium Telephoto Macro Lens with a Maximum Magnification of 1.4x.
- High Image Quality and Bright, fixed f/2.8 Aperture Telephoto Macro RF Lens
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction**.
- Hybrid IS Compensates for Angular and Shift Camera Shake during Macro Shooting.
- Spherical Aberration (SA) Control Ring Allows Adjustments to Shape and Character of Foreground/Background Bokeh
Engineered specifically for full-frame EOS R series cameras, the RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM is the world’s first* medium telephoto macro lens delivering close-up imagery at up to 1.4x magnification with autofocus. Featuring a fixed 100mm focal length, a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture for blurred backgrounds and low light shooting, fast, highly-precise AF, and an SA (spherical aberration) Control Ring, the RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM lens elevates the look of portraits and macro shots with the option of creating dreamlike or romantic images with a soft focus look. With strong built-in optical image stabilization and Canon’s Hybrid IS system, close-up shooting and video are sharp and stable. Using the FLM, imagemakers can expect to see stunning results that can enhance their creative/artistic vision.
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?