Champion Power Equipment 100719 8500-Watt Portable Inverter Generator, Electric Start and CO Shield
Color: Electric Start and CO Shield
- 62 dBA is great for RVs, tailgating, or camping with 8500 starting watts and 7000 running watts and up to 14 hours run time on only 5.3 gallons of gasoline
- Power up the 420cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included
- Monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease, plus features CO Shield carbon monoxide auto shutoff system, and the EZ Start Dial simplifies startup while Economy Mode monitors power consumption in real time
- 120/240V 30A locking outlet, two 120V 20A GFCI household duplex outlets with clean power (less than 3% THD), and a 12V regulated automotive-style outlet
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Details: Description The Champion Power Equipment 8500-Watt Inverter Generator with CO Shield is ultra-quiet and ideal for camping, tailgating, powering items around the RV or providing backup for your essentials. Champion’s EZ Start Dial makes getting started quick and easy. Featuring Cold Start Technology, Extended Run Time, and an easy to read fuel gauge, the reliable 420cc Champion engine produces 8500 starting watts and 7000 running watts, and runs for 14 hours at 25% load when the 5.3-gallon fuel tank is full. With a 1.2-quart oil capacity (included 10W-30) and a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter operates at an ultra-quiet 61 dBA from 23 feet, which is about as loud as normal speech. The no tool access panel and oil drain tube allow for easy maintenance. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (less than 3% THD). Our Quick Touch Panel offers fast access to all your controls. The Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease, while Economy Mode monitors power consumption in real time to reduce engine wear and tear. As the electrical load is reduced, the inverter reduces engine speed, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and higher fuel economy. The covered outlets included are a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R), two 120V 20A GFCI household duplex outlets (5-20R), a 12V automotive-style outlet, and includes an RV adapter plug plus a handy dual port USB adapter. Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant inverter generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support. CO Shield technology monitors the accumulation of carbon monoxide (CO), a poisonous gas produced by engine exhaust when the generator is running. If CO Shield detects unsafe elevated levels of CO gas, it automatically shuts off the engine. CO Shield is not a substitute for an indoor carbon monoxide alarm or for safe operation. DO NOT allow engine exhaust fumes to enter a confined area through windows, doors, vents or other openings. Generators must ALWAYS be used outdoors, far away from occupied buildings with engine exhaust pointed away from people and buildings. Meets the requirements of ANSI/PGMA G300-2018.