Our best-selling stove, the ComfortBilt HP22 is popular because of its modern appearance, large bay view window, programmable 7-day internal thermostat, and powerful heat output. Its superior engineering and reliability have earned our flagship model consistently great reviews from customers all across the country.
- Can easily heat up to 2,800ft² under mild temperature conditions.
- EPA and CSA are Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets
- Easy to clean heavy gauge exterior
- 55-pound hopper capacity; ashes fall automatically into a large removable ash pan
- Pellets burn so completely that the ash drawer only needs emptying once a week.
- Five power settings allow up to 20 hours of continuous burning on the lowest setting
- A programmable thermostat allows constant temperature and economical pellet use
- Rear mounted 75mm (3″) standard exhaust port, and 2” standard air intake
- The exterior dimensions of the unit are 24” wide, 25” deep, and 32.5” high with a mounted controller
- The HP22 Pellet Stove comes with a one-year limited warranty on parts and service.