Dometic Blizzard NXT Air Conditioner -15k BTU Mid-profile Rooftop AC w/Pre-installed Multi-Zone CCC II Control Board – AC Unit for RVs and Trailers – Cool only, Polar White
- POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT: With a 15,000 BTU rating, the Dometic Blizzard NXT air conditioner provides high-capacity cooling performance for your RV. Its advanced motor and fan design delivers industry-leading 350 CFM airflow and maximizes cooling efficiency around the evaporator coils.
- SLEEK AND AERODYNAMIC: The Blizzard NXT AC unit boasts an attractive, aerodynamic design that complements the appearance of your RV. Its composite base pan and injection-molded shroud are UV stable and rated for high impact resistance, while the vibration isolation system minimizes compressor noise.
- VERSATILE AND DURABLE: This RV air conditioner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam construction that provides better insulation, reduces weight, and eliminates condensation. Ducted Application: Return Air Grille And CCC II Thermostat Required
- MULTIZONE THERMOSTAT: The BLIZZARD NXT is compatible with a multizone thermostat, allowing you to control multiple zones and customize the temperature in different areas of your RV for personalized comfort.
- VIBRATION ISOLATION: This air conditioner is equipped with vibration isolation mounts, which effectively reduce vibration and noise transmission to the interior of your RV, further enhancing your comfort and enjoyment.
Details: Description Dometic’s Blizzard NXT RV Rooftop Air Conditioner not only looks great, its highly efficient operation makes cooling air easy! It has a powerful motor and fan, providing industry-leading 350 CFM airflow and advanced engineering that maximizes airflow around the evaporator coils for better and more efficient cooling performance. The aerodynamic design will minimize the drag from air resistance while the vehicle is in motion. It is made with a composite base pan and injection-molded shroud that are both UV stable and rated for high impact resistance. Strategically placed foam insulation and an integrated blower housing minimizes heat transfer so cooler air is produced and maintained. The expanded polypropylene (EPP foam) construction provides better insulation, and reduces weight and unwanted condensation. Use of heavy sheet metal is minimized to improve performance and eliminate noise issues. Vibration isolation components also reduce sound to a minimum ensuring you re not disturbed by the noise of your air conditioner. The Blizzard NXT is robust and durable meaning it will supply refreshing, cool air in your RV for many years.