ELAC Debut Reference DCR52 Center Channel Speaker
The Elac Debut Reference series DCR52 center-channel loudspeaker features a two-way driver design with a 1″ tweeter, two 5.25″ woofers, and a 2,200Hz crossover. The tweeter and woofers have been custom designed by Andrew Jones to deliver an exceptional audio experience that can’t be delivered with typical off-the-shelf parts.
- 1″ cloth dome tweeter with waveguide for smooth, accurate highs
- Dual 5-1/4″ aramid fiber midrange/bass drivers with cast chassis
- Frequency response: 55-35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: up to 120 watts
- Custom multi-element crossover with high-grade components to ensure smooth transition between drivers
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Bass-reflex (ported) cabinet with dual front-firing ports for flexible placement against a wall
- Removable magnetic cloth grille
- Measurements: 20-3/4″W x 9-9/16″H x 7-5/16″D
- Weight: 22.3 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DCR52-BK
- UPC: 850008944123
Enhanced High-Frequency Response
The Reference Series’ waveguide and grille design enhance upper high-frequency response.
Dual-Flared Slot Ports
Two front-firing, dual-flared slot vents allow for lower noise and higher bass output for improved bass dynamics.
A full-perimeter brace that joins the top and side panels significantly lessens cabinet vibrations, minimizing cabinet coloration.
Cast Chassis Woofers
Dual cast chassis woofers provide improved stiffness for both strengthening the front baffle and minimizing chassis resonances.
Oversized ceramic magnets produce high motor strength for powerful bass reproduction.
Top & Bottom Plates
The top and bottom plates are constructed from low carbon steel for high magnetic conductivity to maximize flux density.