Stringent Construction Standards
Weighing only 330 lb., EZ-Haul is almost half the weight of other car tow dollies for sale, making it a much easier trailer to handle. Dont be fooled by its light weight though. Built to The USA Trailer Stores stringent construction standards, this rust-resistant steel tow dolly transports vehicles with curb weights up to 5000 lb. And using the secure hook and slot ramp attachment, it accommodates cars and trucks up to 79? wide just by moving the ramp positions.
Stand and Store
When the dollyis not in use, stand it up and store it on its end. This smaller footprint allows your trailer and motorhome to fit into almost any RV lot. Then, after returning from your adventures, stand and store it in your garage, carport, or driveway. With the easy-to-install casters kit (sold separatelynot included), maneuvering into those tight spaces is a hassle-free mission.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- 2? Ball Coupler
- 4-pin flat connector
- 2 Safety chains
- 2 Wheel straps & ratchets included
- Note: straps provided fit most 14 to 17 standard wheels. The dolly will accommodate larger wheels, but different straps will be required
- 2 Redundant security chainincluded
- Transports cars, trucks, SUVs with curb weights up to 5000lb. and 3,000lb. over the axle
- 2 Powder-coated steel ramps
- 12? Steel Wheelsinternally balanced
- ST145 R12 10 Ply E-rated Radial Tires
- DOT approved LED taillightsLED lights last longer than incandescent bulbs
- Powder coat finishresistant to rust
- Stand-and-store designtakes up less space in RV lot
- Hubs are compatible with Bearing Buddy No. 1980A (not included)
Comes with a 1-year factory warranty
- Never tow a vehicle with the rear wheels on the tow dolly.
- Your cars steering wheel must be unlocked when towing. Even when the steering wheel appears to be unlocked, some automobile steering wheels will lock when turned to the far right or left. To ensure that this does not happen, you may be required to leave the ignition in the accessory position/mode. Check with your automobiles manufacturer to determine the correct actions to prevent the steering wheel from locking.
- Determine whether your automobiles transmission should be placed in park or neutral. If the transmission must remain in neutral for towing, then determine the required ignition setting to ensure that the transmission remains in neutral while in tow.
- Some automobiles require that you disconnect a battery terminal to ensure that the automobile remains in neutral and that the steering wheel remains unlocked. You may also be able to accomplish this by removing the ignition fuse. In either scenario, you may lose your automobiles settings, so you may want to use a memory saver or memory keeper. These plug into your automobiles 12V power supply/cigarette lighter.
- All-wheel drive automobiles require careful consideration.