Fujifilm X-T30 II Body – Black
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Video Capture Resolution||2160p|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Model Name||X-T30 II Body – Black|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Included Components||Camera Body Only|
- Assured Image Quality X-T30 II uses Fujifilm’s fourth-generation X-Trans CMOS 4 back-illuminated sensor, designed to minimize noise, while also extending sensitivity to ISO 160. The unique structure of the X-Trans color filter array also minimizes moiré and false colors, without the need for an optical low pass filter – ensuring the best possible image quality, packed with detail and vibrant, true-to-life color.
- Incredible Focusing in All Conditions Never miss a moment, thanks to the X-Processor 4 quad-core CPU inside X-T30 II. It offers fast, accurate autofocusing in as little as 0.02 secs on any subject, but significant enhancements have been made to the original X-T30’s ability to track moving subjects, optimizing autofocus for both stills and its powerful 4K/30p video capabilities. Low light focusing performance has also been expanded from the original X-T30 model, down to -7EV (with XF50mmF1.0 R WR attached) for even greater versatility.
- Advanced Video and Imaging Controls A truly versatile imaging device, X-T30 II offers the ability to record 4K video at 30 frames-per- second, or 240fps at 1080p, to create 10x super slow-motion effects. Filmmakers needing extreme color fidelity can record 10-bit, 4:2:2 color through the camera’s HDMI port, F-Log internally, or video using any one of X-T30 II’s 18 Film Simulation modes. Alongside these, X-T30 II makes it easy to define your own distinctive visual style on still images – offering in-camera control over film grain texture, color depth, clarity, sharpness, and highlight and shadow tones.
- In Touch With Your Creativity From the dial-based operation, and compact, lightweight body, to the latest-generation Fujifilm APS-C sensor, X-T30 II lights up the imagination and inspires creativity – fusing cutting edge, convenient features with a vintage aesthetic charm. The three-inch, two-way tilting screen, for example, offers impressive touchscreen functionality, making it easy to get high-quality results in challenging conditions. For those who want to focus purely on light and composition, the Advanced SR Auto mode – easily activated with a lever on the camera’s top plate – automatically chooses the optimum settings from 58 presets.
- Made for Sharing X-T30 II is primed for sharing. Use Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to share your memories with friends and family on social media, by connecting and downloading images to the FUJIFILM Camera Remote App – or instantly connect and print your favorites from any compatible FUJIFILM INSTAX Smartphone printer.
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?