Generac 7706 GP18000EFI 18,000-Watt Gas-Powered Electric-Start Portable Generator with Cosense & EFI Engine, Transfer Switch Compatible
Color: Transfer Switch Compatible
- COsense Technoology – Stops. Alerts. Saves. Powerful protection against hazardous carbon monoxide
- Generac 816cc EFI Engine – Delivers the right amount of power to get the best performance and efficiency out of your engine
- TruePower Technology – With less than 5% THD, safely powers sensitive electronics and tools
- Low-Oil Pressure Shutdown – Automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank – With incorporated fuel gauge, provides durability and extended run times
- Homelink Manual Transfer Switch Compatible – When paired with a manual transfer switch, the GP18000EFI is powerful enough to provide whole home backup and is a great alternative to a Home Standby Generator.
- Hardened 1 ¼” Steel Tube Cradle – For added strength and durability
- Hour Meter – Tracks maintenance intervals
- Heavy-Duty, Never-Flat Wheels – For reliable portability
- Electric Start – Battery Included – Provides hassle-free start-up
Details: Description From emergency home backup to DIY projects to the jobsite, the Generac GP18000EFI portable generator provides high wattage, dependable portable power. Equipped with an 816cc engine with Electronic Fuel Injection, the GP18000EFI delivers power efficiently, providing up to 9 hours of runtime at 50% load. TruePower™ Technology safely powers sensitive electronics, appliances and tools while onboard COsense® Technology provides powerful protection against hazardous carbon monoxide. The GP18000EFI also features electric start (battery included), low-oil shutdown protection, circuit breaker protected outlets and an hour meter with maintenance resets. The included never-flat wheel kit and available lifting eye accessory make transportation easy around the home or jobsite.