KEF Blade One Meta (Pair)
The world’s first Single Apparent Source speaker, now with 12th generation Uni-Q® with MAT™. A bespoke driver array engineered to deliver pristine performance, and capable of raising Blade to new heights of performance. Featuring four 225mm (9 in.) force-cancelling bass drivers, Blade One Meta is the top model in the Blade series. (Priced as Pair)
- A bold and striking presence, Blade pushes the boundaries of what is possible with sound. The world’s Single Apparent Source loudspeaker now with KEF’s innovative Metamaterial Absorption Technology (MAT™).
- In 2009 we gave our engineers free rein to create a speaker to showcase KEF’s technology leadership and powers of innovation with no preconceptions and restrictions, they came up with the revolutionary Concept Blade – the world’s first Single Apparent Source loudspeaker. In 2011 Blade became HiFi loudspeakers that serious audiophiles could own. But we haven’t stopped there.
- Refined through iterations, Uni-Q® driver array for the latest Blade is the 12th generation Uni-Q® with MAT™. Uni-Q® acts as a single point source to disperse sound more evenly throughout the room. The result is the elimination of the limited ‘sweet spot’, therefore allowing everybody sitting at different spots in the room to experience and enjoy the same natural, detailed sound.
- With the philosophy of innovating in pursuit of the most accurate and realistic sound, Blade is about perfecting a groundbreaking concept to delight people with the ultimate listening experience.
- Blade’s four powerful low frequency drivers are mounted back-to-back to cancel out kinetic forces that might otherwise colour their output. The result is cleaner, purer sound, and astonishing low-level resonance.
- Blade’s four powerful vented bass drivers are perfectly integrated with the 12th generation Uni-Q® with MAT™ to deliver clean, immaculately controlled bass. The crossover design in the latest Blade has been enhanced to fine-tune the signal path for maximum clarity.
- On Blade, each pair of low frequency drivers is located in its own chamber. This approach reduces the potential for interference between the drive units, while also reducing the need for damping, which can impair bass quality.
- Since 1961, we have been creating remarkable award-winning loudspeakers at our UK home in Maidstone, Kent. As our flagship HiFi speakers, Blade is still being designed, engineered, and handcrafted in Maidstone today.
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
- FROSTED BLUE/BLUE MFR # SP4044CA
- PIANO BLACK/GREY MFR # SP4044BA
- CHARCOAL GREY/BRONZE MFR # SP4044HA
- ARCTIC WHITE/CHAMPAGNE MFR # SP4044AA