What are Open Box Products? OPEN BOX items are tested and certified to look and work like New. These products may have been returned to us by a customer or were on display in our retail stores. In most cases these items are in “Like – NEW” Condition and are fully functional. These products ship with all relevant accessories and will arrive in the original box.
• Great way to save on the latest technology!
• Availability is limited to stock on hand.
• Open Box items are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
• For more details please give us a call at 1.888.707.3976
• 1 Year Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty
• 30-day money-back guarantee.
The AWR-650-SM speaker from Klipsch packs over six decades of audio experience into one weatherized package that won’t ruin your curb appeal. The AWR-650-SM is a true two-way design that employs a 6.5-inch dual voice coil polymer woofer and dual 3/4-inch polymer dome tweeters. The speaker`s dual tweeter design allows it to play both left and right stereo signals with precision and clarity. Additionally, it can be wired for mono output in instances where several models are needed to bring smooth and even coverage to larger areas.
Klipsch AWR-650-SM Outdoor Speaker Highlights:
- Beautifully disguised as a rock to blend in with the rest of your yard
- Two poly dome tweeters create accurate stereo reproduction
- Dual voice coil woofers for precise, powerful bass
- Speakers can be wired in mono to reproduce stereo sound through each individual speaker
- Weather resistant aluminum grill
- Fiberglass enclosure to withstand outdoor conditions
- Height: 17” (43.2cm)
- Width: 15” (38.1cm)
- Depth: 11” (27.9cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.9kg)
- Warranty: Klipsch 5-year limited warranty
Klipsch AWR-650-SM All Weather Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency response: 66Hz-20kHz +/-3dB
- Low frequency extension: 43Hz
- Power handling: 50W continuous / 200W peak
- Recommended amplifier power: 100W
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- High freq crossover: 2500Hz
- Drive components: Two-way system using two 0.75″ polymer dome tweeters and one 6.5″ polymer cone dual voice coil woofer
- Enclosure type: Bass-reflex side-firing port
- Height: 17″ (43.2cm) width 15″ (38.1cm) depth 11″ (27.9cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.9kg)
Do you wish you could bring the quality of your home stereo system outside? Do you long for crystal clear sound quality when you are sitting in your backyard? Are your barbecues missing a heaping helping of dynamic audio? The Klipsch AWR-650-SM speakers will help you establish sonic superiority over Mother Nature. These two way speakers will transform a night under the stars to a live concert performance in your backyard!
Built for the Great Outdoors
Bad weather may ruin your next cookout, but it won’t destroy your speakers. The AWR-650-SM is built out of sturdy weather proof materials including a fiberglass enclosure and powder coated aluminum grilles, a polymer woofer cone and polymer dome tweeters. This means the speaker will provide years of high quality Klipsch audio for a years to come.
Klipsch Quality – From the Ground Up
Disguised as a common garden rock, the Klipsch AWR-650-SM speakers feature a dual voice coil polymer woofer that delivers precise low-end, and dual polymer dome tweeters that enable both left and right stereo signals through each speaker with driving clarity. You can even purchase a pair and wire them for a traditional stereo setup — filling your entire yard with Klipsch quality acoustics.
Legendary Klipsch Sound:
For more than 60 years, Klipsch has been providing uncompromising audio performance. Klipsch speakers deliver rich, crisp, full-range, sound quality. The AWR-650-SMs are no exception. From classical to hip-hop and everything in between, Klipsch audio delivers exceptional sound – the way it is supposed to be heard.