Klipsch AWR-650-SM Pair (Sandstone Color)
Speaker Bundle Includes 2 Klipsch AWR-650-SM(Sandstone Color) 2 Klipsch AWR650SM All Weather Outdoor
The AWR-650-SM speaker from Klipsch packs over six decades of audio experience into one weatherized package that won’t ruin your curb appeal. The Klipsch AWR-650-SM Outdoor Rock Speaker is a passive speaker and requires to be powered by an AMP, or AV Receiver. The AWR-650-SM is a true two-way design that employs a 6.5-inch dual voice coil polymer woofer and dual 3/4-inch polymer dome tweeters. The speaker`s dual tweeter design allows it to play both left and right stereo signals at he same time with precision and clarity. Additionally, it can be wired for mono output in instances where several models are needed to bring smooth and even coverage to larger areas. The fiberglass composite enclosure is weather-resistant and UV-treated to endure permanent outdoor installation.
Klipsch AWR-650-SM Outdoor Speaker Highlights:
- Beautifully disguised as a rock to blend in with the rest of your yard
- Two poly dome tweeters create accurate stereo reproduction
- Drive components: Two-way system using two 0.75″ polymer dome tweeters and one 6.5″ polymer cone dual voice coil woofer
- Dual voice coil woofers for precise, powerful bass
- Speakers can be wired in mono to reproduce stereo sound through each individual speaker
- Weather resistant aluminum grill
- Fiberglass enclosure to withstand outdoor conditions
- Frequency response: 66Hz-20kHz +/-3dB
- Low frequency extension: 43Hz
- Power handling: 50W continuous / 200W peak
- Recommended amplifier power: 100W
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- High Frequency crossover: 2500Hz
- Height: 17” (43.2cm) x Width: 15” (38.1cm) x Depth: 11” (27.9cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.9kg)
- Warranty: Klipsch 5-year limited warranty
The Klispch AWR-650-SM can be connected as a single two channel stereo speaker or used in pairs as single channel speakers(left and right). The AWR-650-SM has 4 conductor cables to be connect either as 1 audio channel (splice the 4 wires together to 2) or 2 audio channels. Each channel on the AWR-650-SM has an 8 ohm impedance when connecting with both channels of the speaker to a power source. When joining the inputs for a 1 channel connection (splice the 4 wires together to 2) , the AWR-650-SM becomes a 4-ohm speaker.
Do you wish you could bring the quality of your home stereo system outside? Do you long for crystal clear sound quality when you are sitting in your backyard? Are your barbecues missing a heaping helping of dynamic audio? The Klipsch AWR-650-SM speakers will help you establish sonic superiority over Mother Nature. These two way speakers will transform a night under the stars to a live concert performance in your backyard!
Built for the Great Outdoors
Bad weather may ruin your next cookout, but it won’t destroy your speakers. The AWR-650-SM is built out of sturdy weather proof materials including a fiberglass enclosure and powder coated aluminum grilles, a polymer woofer cone and polymer dome tweeters. This means the speaker will provide years of high quality Klipsch audio for a years to come.
Klipsch Quality – From the Ground Up
Disguised as a common garden rock, the Klipsch AWR-650-SM speakers feature a dual voice coil polymer woofer that delivers precise low-end, and dual polymer dome tweeters that enable both left and right stereo signals through each speaker with driving clarity. You can even purchase a pair and wire them for a traditional stereo setup — filling your entire yard with Klipsch quality acoustics.
Legendary Klipsch Sound
For more than 60 years, Klipsch has been providing uncompromising audio performance. Klipsch speakers deliver rich, crisp, full-range, sound quality. The AWR-650-SMs are no exception. From classical to hip-hop and everything in between, Klipsch audio delivers exceptional sound – the way it is supposed to be heard.