Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-8060FA II Home Theater Floor Standing Speaker
The Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-8060FA II Dolby Atmos home theater floorstanding speaker features a built-in elevation topper to deliver immersive, 360° degree sound to your home. The second-generation of the acclaimed Klipsch Reference Premiere speaker series features updated technology to deliver the cleanest, most dynamic sound possible, while aesthetic updates make these speakers true showstoppers.
Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-8060FA II Home Theater Floor Standing Speaker Product Highlights:
- ELEVATION SPEAKER BUILT-IN: The RP-8060FA II speaker features a high-performance, 6.5” 2-way up-firing Dolby Atmos speaker integrated into the top.
- BIGGER TRACTRIX HORN: A new, larger 90° x 90° silicone composite hybrid Tractrix horn provides crisper, clearer sound.
- VENTED TWEETER DESIGN: The vented tweeter housing enhances the detail in what you hear.
- ALL-NEW CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS: Updated for absolutely flawless sound reproduction, minimum distortion, and maximum efficiency.
- TRACTRIX PORTS: Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the Reference Premiere ports allow for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet for cleaner, more powerful bass.
- BI-WIRING/BI-AMPING CAPABILITY: Dual input terminals for bi-wiring/ bi-amping capabilities separate high and low-frequency current into different speaker cables, reducing distortion for clearer midrange.
- ADVANCED CABINET DESIGN: Additional bracing and a divided cabinet minimizes vibrations with an improved input panel and furniture grade materials and finishes make this speaker a statement piece for any room
- REMOVABLE GRILLE: Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
- Includes: (1) RP-8060FA II Dolby Atmos floorstanding speaker
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
- EBONY MFR # RP-8060FA II Ebony
- WALNUT MFR # RP-8060FA II Walnut