Klipsch RP-450C Reference Premiere Center Speaker (Cherry)
The Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-450CA Center Channel Speaker is suitable for high-resolution audio formats such as Dolby Atmos. This speaker can handle up to 150W of continuous power and 600W peak. The powerful RP-450CA Reference Premiere center channel speaker will put you right in the front row for exciting cinematic sound. Its proprietary Klipsch speaker technologies are ideal for re-creating an immersive, high-impact Dolby Atmos listening experience. The RP-450CA features four 5-1/4″ woofers for plenty of bass and midrange punch, plus Klipsch’s signature Tractrix® horn tweeter for controlled sound dispersion, outstanding intelligibility, and sparkling clear highs. A gorgeous real wood veneer finish makes this center channel the ideal cosmetic match.
- Power handling: up to 150 watts RMS (600 watts peak)
- Frequency response: 58-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Magnetically attached grille for a clean, streamlined look
- The Reference Premiere RP-450C center channel speaker brings movie dialogue and music lyrics to life
- Real wood veneer finish
- Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- 90° x 90° Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix horn with 1″ LTS (Linear Travel Suspension) titanium diaphragm tweeter
- Four 5-1/4″ Cerametallic™ cone woofers with rigid titanium voice coil formers
- Bass-reflex (ported) cabinet design
- Rear-firing Tractrix port provides fast, efficient airflow from the cabinet for clear, powerful bass
- Binding post speaker terminals
- 31-3/16″W x 6-13/16″H x 14-9/16″D
- Weight: 35.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1062298
90×90 Hybrid Tractix Horn Design
The redesigned Tractrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to minimize distortion and improve detail. This is designed to produce clean and natural sound.
Linear Travel Suspension Titanium Tweeter
The Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) tweeter is engineered to deliver dynamic and detailed high-frequency performance.
Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers
Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of RP-450CA center-channel speaker driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion.
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the bass reflex port on this Reference Premiere speaker enables fast and efficient air transfer from the speaker’s cabinet. This is designed to produce clean and powerful low-frequency sound.
The center-channel loudspeaker features a removable magnetic low-diffraction grille which easily snaps into place over its polymer front baffle.
The RP-450CA should be centered directly above or below your video screen. If necessary, you can place the speaker on an optional floor stand in front of and below the screen that elevates it to the correct height. Ideally, however, the speaker’s front baffle should be flush with the front of the screen.
The center channel speaker comes with four self-adhesive rubber feet to secure the speaker in place and prevent any damage to your stand’s or shelf’s surface. The rubber feet add approximately 0.125″ to the height of each speaker.