Nikon Z 50 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50Mm and 50-250Mm Lenses (1632) + Deluxe Padded Camera Bag + 46Mm UV Filter + Sandisk 64GB Extreme PRO Memory Card + Hand Strap + More
|Photo Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|JPEG quality level||Basic, Fine, Normal|
|Included Components||Battery Charger, Tripod, Battery, Body Cap, Eyecup|
- Bundle Includes: Nikon Z 50 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm and 50-250mm Lenses (1632), Deluxe Padded Camera Bag, 46mm UV Filter, SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO Memory Card, Hand Strap, Portable LED Video Light, Memory Card Wallet, 12 Inch Flexible Tripod, Deluxe Cleaning Set, USB Card Reader
- Key Features: 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor — EXPEED 6 Image Processor — UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording — 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- The body design is impressively sleek yet still ergonomic to benefit all-day-long shooting. A high-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED EVF benefits working in bright conditions with clear eye-level viewing and the 3.2″ rear touchscreen LCD has a 180 flip-down design that is perfect for selfies. The magnesium alloy body is weather-sealed, too, to suit working in inclement conditions.
- The DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor is paired with the EXPEED 6 image processor to provide a versatile mixture of high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance. At native values, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, and can be further expanded up to ISO 204800 for extreme low-light conditions.
- Besides imaging, the sensor’s design also incorporates a 209-point hybrid autofocus system, which uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus for both stills and video applications. This focusing system also supports Eye Detection AF, which uses facial recognition to help lock focus onto subjects’ eyes.
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?