Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera with NIKKOR Z 24-70Mm F/4 S Lens Bundle with Flashpoint Zoom Li-On X R2 TTL On-Camera round Flash, Extra Battery, Filter Kit and Accessories
|Item model number||Z 6II|
|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 7.4 x 5.4 inches|
|Video Capture Resolution||2160p|
|Item Weight||8.35 pounds|
|Connectivity Technology||USB, HDMI|
|Included Components||Battery Charger, Lens Cap, Battery, Body Cap, Eyecup, USB Cable|
|Photo Sensor Size||Full Frame (35mm)|
- Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera – NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens – Rear Lens Cap – Lens Hood – Lens Case – Battery (EN-EL15c) – Battery Charger – Charging AC Adapter – USB Cable – HDMI/USB Cable Clip – Hot Shoe Cover – Camera Strap – Body Cap – Rubber Eyecup – Nikon 1 Year Limited Warranty – Flashpoint Zoom Li-on X R2 TTL On-Camera Round Flash – Green Extreme EN-EL15 Battery – ProOptic 72mm Filter Kit (UV/CPL/ND) – Screen Protector – ProOptic Cleaning Kit
- Mirrorless versatility on a whole new level
- Full frame. Full pixel readout. Full featured 4K UHD Video.
- Subject acquisition with speed and precision
- Dual card slots (CFexpress/XQD + UHS-II SD)
True multimedia powerhouseThis is what a hybrid still and video mirrorless camera is meant to be. 24.5MP BSI sensor and high-speed shooting with the buffer capacity to match. 4K Ultra HD video at 60p. Outstanding low-light capabilities. Next-generation autofocus. The power of dual processors. Two card slots. Tons of creative features. Flexible power options. Compatibility with a vertical battery grip. Wireless connectivity with smartphones and laptops and so much more.More of EverythingThe Z 6II builds on the extreme versatility of the Z mirrorless platform with more autofocus options, more video capabilities, more low light performance, more buffer, more frames per second… more of everything you want in a hybrid still and video camera.Amplify your versatility.Dual processors.For the first time in a Nikon camera, the Z 6II is powered by not one, but two EXPEED 6 processing engines. They work together for faster image processing, more buffer capacity and more overall speed.Dual card slots.Now you have options. One slot accepts CFExpress (Type B) and XQD cards. The other slot accepts standard SD cards. Use the format you prefer. Or use both slots and separate video and still files or RAW and JPEG, create a backup or maximize your onboard storage.High-speed shooting.Experience 14 FPS continuous shooting at full resolution-RAW or JPG-with a buffer 3.5X larger than the previous
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?