Nikon Z 7II Fx-Format Mirrorless Camera Body Black
|Video Capture Resolution||2160p|
|Video Capture Format||MPEG-4|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Exposure Control Type||Manual, Automatic|
|Battery Weight||0.21 Pounds|
|Model Name||Z 7II FX-format Mirrorless Camera Body|
|Special Feature||Dual EXPEED 6 Image Processors; 5-Axis In-Body Vibration Reduction; 493-Point Phase-Detect AF System|
|Included Components||Camera Kit|
- Every little detail matters. 45.7MP. Powerful AF performance. NIKKOR Z lenses. Intuitive functionality. The most sophisticated tool for high resolution imaging.
- Subject acquisition with speed and precision. 3.3x more buffer capacity than the original Z 7. Faster continuous shooting. Improved AF performance and functionality.
- Dual card slots (CFexpress/XQD and UHS-II SD). Flexibility and peace of mind when shooting important moments or on assignment, such as wedding and event photography. Comfortable. Durable. Intuitive. Z 7II’s exterior and interior have been thoughtfully designed to be handled and used with max comfort and ease of operation.
- Vertical Grip Ready. Now compatible with the new vertical battery grip for those in need of more power and easier shutter operation when shooting vertically. 4K UHD 60p video. Smoother action, smoother camera motion and the ability to slow down 4K UHD footage in post. USB-C constant power and charging. Never run low on power during livestreams, video shoots and timelapses.
- One mount accepts them all. Compatible with a growing line of NIKKOR Z lenses as well as approx. 360 F-mount NIKKOR lenses with FTZ mount adapter (sold separately).
- Max focal length : 0.95 Millimeters
- Optical Zoom : 1.0 Multiplier x
- Video Capture Resolution : 2160p
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?