Onkyo TX-NR7100 9.2-channel Home Theater Receiver with Dolby Atmos, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, and DIRAC Live
The Onkyo TX-NR7100 AV receiver features Onkyo’s Dynamic Audio Amplification with a 9-channel amplifier rated at 100 watts (into 8-ohms, at 20Hz-20kHz, with 0.08%, driving 2 channels). Onkyo’s Dynamic Audio Amplification technology incorporates a Hi-Current, non-phase shift amplifier design with discrete output stage circuitry and a H.C.P.S (High Current Power Supply) capable of driving 4 to 16-ohm speakers with dynamic control, while producing clear, detailed sound. The first in the series to offer both 9 channels and built-in, ready-to-use DIRAC Live® Room Correction, the Onkyo TX-NR7100 9.2 Channel THX® Certified AV Receiver brings new meaning to the phrase, “home movie night.” The DIRAC Live® Room Correction offers improved musical staging, clarity, dialog, and deeper bass, while the additional two channels create a 5.1.4 Dolby Atmos® immersive surround sound experience.
- 9-channel amplifier
- 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X™ processing for use with in-ceiling or “height” speakers for ultra-enveloping home theater sound
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization creates three-dimensional effects without height speakers
- IMAX® Enhanced reproduces the full dynamic range of specially encoded IMAX soundtracks from compatible sources
- THX® Certified Select™ theater reference sound
- ensures you get the same reference volume level of a commercial theater in rooms where the screen-to-seat distance is about 12 feet
- Dirac Live advanced speaker calibration system helps fine-tune your system to best match your room’s acoustics (microphone included)
- Plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- Built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- Compatible with Sonos Port — receiver turns on automatically and sets the right input when selected in the app
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you easily stream from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music®
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- Supports Bluetooth transmission for sending audio from the receiver to Bluetooth-enabled headphones
- Chromecast built-in for streaming music from the cloud with compatible mobile apps
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control assistants
- HDMI audio/video switching: 7 in, 2 out (including 1 front-panel input)
- 6 rear-panel inputs and 2 outputs support 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video
- 1 front-panel input supports 4K/60Hz video
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible TVs and HDR-encoded content
- Supports HDR10+, Dolby Vision™, and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- Gaming-optimized video processing technologies for a smooth, lag-free gaming experience
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduce or eliminate lag and frame tearing
- Digital audio inputs: 1 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- 6 analog stereo RCA line-level audio inputs
- 1 component video input
- 2 composite video inputs
- USB port for audio playback from USB flash drives (rear-panel)
- 3.5mm stereo mini analog input (front panel)
- MM (moving magnet) phono input for connecting a turntable
- Outputs for 9 speakers (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Surround Back L/R, Height L/R)
- Amp assign function lets you use select speaker outputs in different configurations like bi-amping the front speakers, or for use in Zone 2 or 3
- Dual mono RCA subwoofer outputs
- RS-232C, remote IR (infrared), and 12-volt trigger connections for use with optional third-party controllers
- Dimensions: 17-3/16″W x 6-13/16″H x 16-3/16″D (without Wi-Fi and Bluetooth antennas extended)
- Weight: 22.9 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TX-NR7100
DIRAC Live Room Correction
Built-in, state-of-the-art digital room correcting technology improves overall audio performance. Dirac Live automatically calibrates sound in your room using our smartphone app and included microphone or the Dirac Live desktop or laptop application* and a 3rd party USB mic (not included). Dirac Live unlocks your loudspeakers’ full potential in any listening space and delivers a uniquely pristine listening experience. *Device must be connected to the internet and the same network as your AVR.
Own your opponents with HDMI 2.1 enhancements for gamers: 4K/120Hz HDR pass-through enables ultra-fast motion -VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) eliminates lag, stutter, and frame-tearing for fluid gameplay. – ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) optimizes latency from source to screen – QFT (Quick Frame Transport) limits lag for a smoother experience.
Stream Your Favorite Music
Use Works with Sonos 1, Chromecast built-in™, AirPlay 2, and DTS Play-Fi®; includes Spotify®, Amazon Music, Pandora®, TIDAL, Deezer, or TuneIn streaming services
THX® Certified Select Theater-Reference Sound
Guarantees the same reference volume of a commercial theater in rooms where the screen-to-seat distance is about 12 ft. (3.5 m).
Bring larger-than-life home. Using DTS: X® technology, IMAX Mode delivers lMAX Enhanced content as the filmmakers intended. IMAX Enhanced films are available to stream or own on Ultra HD Blu-ray™
Plays to thousands of USB, Airplay, and Chromecast devices, but Roon-tested devices are profiled by the Roon team to ensure simple setup and effortless daily use. If you own a Roon Tested device, you can have the confidence that you will enjoy the best possible experience with it
Discrete Zone 2 HDMI Switching
Set up different high-definition entertainment options with up to 8K60 resolution* in two different rooms from the TX-NR7100 when the kids don’t feel like partaking in whatever you like or vice versa.
Immersive Sound From Your TV Apps
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) simplifies connectivity and supports the latest high-bitrate audio formats including Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS: X®, Dolby® TrueHD.
Work with your digital assistant in any room with easy Google and Amazon Alexa SMART home ecosystem integrations
Stereo Height Channel Flexibility
Set the mood for your next gathering by using height or surround speakers to ensure sound is distributed evenly throughout the room. By being able to move the stereo sound to height speakers, it blankets the space more evenly, giving everyone a better experience.