Outdoor Kitchen Professional Built-in BBQ Grill | 40″ 5-Burner Natural Gas NG Grill W/Rear Infrared Burner | Perfect For Outdoor Cooking & Entertaining By Blaze | Stainless Steel | BLZ-5LTE2-NG
Color: Stainless Steel
- CUT OUT DIMS: Cut Out Width: 38 3/8″ | Cut Out Depth: 21 1/4″ | Cut Out Height: 8 1/2″
- NATURAL GAS – This Product Is A Natural Gas Unit And You Must Have Natural Gas Plumbed Out To Your Patio Or Deck To Be Able To Use This Grill; If You Do Not Have Natural Gas Plumbed, Please Look At Our Selection Of Propane Barbecues
- PARTY TIME – Perfect Size For Hosting A BBQ Or Everyday Family Grilling; Main Burners: BTU-per-hour Input 70000
- Durability and power come standard with cast stainless steel Linear Burners
- QUALITY FAMILY TIME AND THE BEST EXPERIENCES – Be The Life Of The Party And Create A One Of A Kind Experience With Your Blaze Grill. This Sleek Stainless Steel Finish Will Be The Showpiece Of Your Backyard.
Details: Blaze Premium LTE 40-Inch 5-Burner Built-In Natural Gas Grill With Rear Infrared Burner & Grill Lights – BLZ-5LTE2-NG. BLZ-5LTE2-NG. Built-In Gas Grills. A Lasting Grill for Lasting MemoriesRely on an unrivaled longevity to perform at its best – so you can perform at your best – during each and every cookout. The Blaze Premium LTE gas grill is made from commercial-grade stainless steel, making it extra tough in outdoor environments. It is also free of vulnerable weld spots, adding to the impressive durability grill masters deserve. The stainless steel grill hood is double-lined, shielding the outer layer from heat discoloration while also keeping more heat where it matters most. Lasting looks and expert engineering? Sounds like a Blaze grill to us!Easy Lighting & Trusty Flame TamersNo need to delay the best part of your BBQ: the grilling! The Blaze Push & Turn Flame-Thrower with Backup Flashtube & Crossover Channels ignition system provides a steady and reliable flame with every start, no waiting required. The heat of those flames is evenly dispersed across the grilling area thanks to the full-width flame tamers, a 14-gauge stainless steel system that makes you forget hot and cold spots ever existed. As a bonus, they turn what would be flare-ups into flavorful wisps of smoke – that is what we call a win-win!Now for some numbers: 70,000 combined BTUs from 5 cast stainless steel burners, each of which stands up to the demands of outdoor cooking. OK, that is enough numbers; what you really care about is how your food tastes and looks, so Blaze developed a patented triangle shape for its Searing Rods. With a flat bottom to soak up heat and a single point to direct it all to the food, you will walk away with stunning sear marks every time.Light Up Your Grill – and Faces Around the TableGrill at any time with an LED Illuminated Control System, a helpful yet stylish touch that makes the grill knobs shine red in the evening. Sophisticated looks are one thing, but the pai…