Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5Mm F/1.2 ASPH. Power O.I.S. Lens with Filters
|Compatible Mountings||Micro Four Thirds System|
|Camera Lens Description||10|
|Maximum Focal Length||85 Millimeters|
- Portrait-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 85mm equivalent focal length. Exceptionally fast f/1.2 maximum aperture offers notable control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques and also benefits shooting in low-light conditions.
- Two aspherical elements and one Ultra-High Refractive Index element help reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and accurate rendering. One extra-low dispersion element controls chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Nano Surface Coating minimizes surface reflections throughout the entire visible spectrum for maintained contrast and color fidelity with a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting. An internal focusing system, coupled with a stepping AF motor, results in fast, smooth, and precise focusing performance that is well-paired to both still shooting and movie recording.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) minimizes the appearance of camera shake to realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld. Metal lens barrel is accentuated by a dedicated MF/AF switch and an aperture ring for more direct, intuitive operation.
- Bundle Items Include: Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens, Microfiber Cloth, Lens Cleaning Kit, 67mm Professional 3 Piece Filter Kit, 67mm Close Up Filter Set, and Vivitar 67mm Graduated Color Multicoated Filter Set (Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Gray, Purple)
Characterized by its fast and sophisticated optical design, the Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. from Panasonic is an 85mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords more control over focus position for producing shallow depth of field imagery. The lens’s optical design employs a pair of aspherical elements, one UHR element, and one extra-low dispersion element to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a Nano Surface Coating also enhances contrast and color fidelity by reducing lens flare and ghosting.
Bundle Items Include:
Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens (International Model)
Panasonic G Lens Cap for Lumix Lenses (67mm)
Panasonic Rear Lens Cap for Lumix G Lenses
Lens Cleaning Kit
67mm Professional 3 Piece Filter Kit
67mm Close Up Filter Set, Diopters +1 +2 +4 +10
Vivitar 67mm Graduated Color Multicoated Filter Set (Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Gray, Purple)
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?