Panasonic LUMIX S1R Full Frame Mirrorless Camera with 47.3MP MOS High Resolution Sensor, L-Mount Lens Compatible, 4K HDR Video and 3.2” LCD – DC-S1RBODY
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Video Capture Resolution||2160p|
|Exposure Control Type||Aperture-priority|
|Battery Weight||1 Grams|
|Model Name||LUMIX S1R Full-Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera|
|Battery Description||Panasonic DMW-BLJ31|
|Video Capture Format||MP4|
|Included Components||Camera Body Only|
- Full frame sensor- 47.3-Megapixel full-frame MOS sensor that provides a wide dynamic Range and excellent performance at high sensitivity (is 25600 Max sensitivity)
- 4K video – up to 4K 60P/50P recording plus 6K PHOTO functions and HLG photo.
- 187MP high resolution mode – a sensor shift technology suitable for taking very high-resolution Landscapes and fine art photos via tripod with toggleable motion correction capabilities
- Monitor and LVF – 3.2″ 2,100k-dot RGBW LCD monitor (3: 2 aspect Ratio) with triaxial tilt moving element, plus large 5, 760k-dot high-resolution OLED eye viewfinder
- Rugged Mirrorless camera design – dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility. Image File Format: JPEG, RAW
The Panasonic LUMIX S1R Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) camera incorporates a 47. 3 megapixel high resolution 35mm full-frame MOS sensor. The LUMIX S1R utilizes the new L-Mount standard, which boasts a well-balanced, large inner diameter and compact dimensions for a flange focus to realize optimum size and performance as a digital mirrorless camera system. The LUMIX S1R yields unprecedented image quality with high resolution, rich gradation and superior color reproduction. A high-speed, high-precision AF system based on advanced control technology over the lens, the sensor, and the new Venus Engine enable the user to capture the precise moment in the finest detail. The LUMIX S1R also boasts industry-leading video recording performance (4K 60p/50p), intuitive control, a rugged design for heavy field use, durability, and expandability. The LUMIX S1R is splash resistant* and dust resistant but also operates down to -10 degrees Centigrade. The mirrorless cameras’ shutter unit is also durable for approximately 400, 000 cycles. Camera performance, lightweight construction, and Dust/Splash/Freeze-Resistant Design are some of the features you’ll enjoy while shooting with the Panasonic LUMIX S Series Digital Mirrorless Cameras.LVF and MONITOR – 3.2” 2,100K-dot RGBW LCD monitor (3:2 aspect ratio) with triaxial tilt moving element, plus large 5,760k-dot high-resolution OLED eye viewfinder
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?