The stylish and affordable new Paradigm Monitor SE 6000F Floor Standing Speaker is the perfect introduction to the world of high-performance audio. The SE 6000 floor standing speaker is packed with state-of-the-art technology, the kind of stuff only found on speakers that cost much more. The Paradigm Monitor SE 6000F floor standing loudspeaker incorporates a 3-way driver design featuring a 1″ X-PAL pure-aluminum dome tweeter with a patented Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA) Lens, a 5.5″ mineral-filled polypropylene cone midrange driver, plus three 5.5″ mineral-filled polypropylene cone woofer with an inverted dust cap and down-roll surround. The new Paradigm SE Series is part of the Paradigm family of high performance loudspeakers, and just like all Paradigm loudspeakers, it’s engineered to change the way you think and feel about your entertainment.
- Design: 5-driver, 3-way bass reflex floor standing
- High Frequency Driver: 1″ X-PAL pure aluminum dome tweeter with PPA (Perforated Phase-Aligning) lens
- Midrange Driver: 5-1/2″ mineral-filled polypropylene midrange driver
- Bass Driver: Three 5-1/2″ mineral-filled polypropylene bass drivers
- Low Frequency Extension: 49Hz
- Frequency Response (On Axis): +/- 3dB from 40Hz – 21kHz
- Frequency Response (30°): +/- 3dB from 40Hz – 17kHz
- Sensitivity – Room: 93 dB
- Sensitivity – Anechoic: 90 dB
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15-130W
- Maximum Input Power: 100 Watts
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Overall Dimensions (h x w x d): 41-1/4″ x 9″ x 14-1/8″ (105cm x 23cm x 36cm)
- Weight: 44lb (19.9kg) each
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1220000040 Matte Black
- MFR # 1220000041Gloss White
Built On Research
Monitor SE loudspeakers benefit from Paradigm’s fundamental research into the science of sound. This research, conducted by Paradigm in conjunction with the Canadian National Research Council, has resulted in many of the innovative materials and patented audio technologies found throughout the Paradigm speaker.
Realism in Audio
Imagine lifelike musical performance in any listening space; breathtaking effects and realistic imaging details that bring your movies to life.
X-PAL™ Pure-Aluminum Dome Tweeters with patented† Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Lens. This exclusive design acts as a refined phase plug, blocking a wide range of out-of-phase frequencies which increases and smooths output without coloring the sound.
Both visually stunning and functional, our signature PPA Lens technology improves performance while also protecting the tweeter from getting damaged.
† US patent: 10,003,869.
High-performance mineral-filled polypropylene cones with inverted dust caps are lightweight and rigid. Downroll surrounds give them a clean, low-profile look.
Beautiful Monitor SE speaker cabinets, with their unmistakably European fit and finish, complement today’s most stylish décor. Each model is available in high-gloss white or matte black finishes.
Partnered with the NRC
Paradigm is partnered with Canada’s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.