Sigma 135Mm F/1.8 Art DG HSM Lens (For Leica/Panasonic L-Mount Cameras)
|Item model number||240969|
|Camera Lens Description||9|
|Product Dimensions||6.9 x 4 x 2.5 inches|
|Item Weight||3.4 pounds|
|Minimum Focal Length||135 Millimeters|
|Maximum Focal Length||135 Millimeters|
- Image quality optimal for ultra-high-megapixel cameras: To deliver the ultra-high resolution that brings the best out of 50MP or higher ultra-high-megapixel cameras, the focus mechanism features Sigma’s floating system.
- Optical design delivering ultra-high-resolution and minimized chromatic aberrations: In addition to an optimized power distribution, this lens features two SLD (Super Low Dispersion) glass elements and two FLD (“F” Low Dispersion) glass elements. These technologies help minimize chromatic aberrations, which tend to appear in the bokeh area outside of focus in portraits, as well as on slender objects such as fine branches.
- Fast and nimble autofocus photography: The large HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) delivers ample torque to the focusing group for outstanding speed, ensuring exceptionally stable performance even at lower speeds.
- Ideal for portraits requiring a dramatic bokeh effect: The 135mm focal length delivers a stunning compression effect: even fairly close to the subject, the telephoto ring allows the photographer to establish a variety of dramatic perspectives. The compression effect truly shines in both close-ups and full-length portraits, making composition easy.
- Rounded diaphragm: The 9-blade rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
The Sigma 135mm f/1.8 ART DG HSM Lens is a medium range telephoto prime lens designed for modern high megapixel DSLRs. A large Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) delivers ample torque to the focusing group for outstanding speed, ensuring exceptionally stable performance even at lower speeds. This state-of-the-art prime lens touts a large f/1.8 aperture allows for more creative control over imagery. A stunning compression effect makes the Sigma 135mm f/1.8 Art the ideal portrait lens while its large aperture helps with event photography and much more. Handcrafted in Japan.
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?