Sigma 14Mm F/1.8 Art DG HSM Lens (For Leica/Panasonic L-Mount Cameras)
|Minimum Focal Length||14 Millimeters|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Camera Lens Description||35 millimetres|
|Maximum Focal Length||14 Millimeters|
- 14mm Ultra-Wide Angle of View and f/1.8 brightness Deliver a New Dimension of Visual Experience: By leveraging its extreme angle of view and the dramatic perspective this creates an ultra-wide-angle lens can get up close and personal with a subject while at the same time taking in a vast background — an example of photography going beyond normal human vision.
- Seventh 35mm Full-Frame Prime Lens to Join the Art Line: Launched in 2012, the Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art was the first lens in the Art line. Since then, Sigma has developed a wide variety of lenses for the line, and the Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM ART is the seventh prime lens in the line that offers 35mm full-frame coverage.
- Featuring a Large-Diameter Aspherical Lens Element: The Sigma 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art was the first Sigma lens to feature a large 8mm aspherical lens element. Building on the expertise derived from this success, the new lens features a large 80mm precision-molded glass aspherical lens as its front element.
- Minimized Chromatic Aberrations: Three FLD (“F” Low Dispersion) glass elements and four SLD (Super Low Dispersion) glass elements help minimize transverse chromatic aberration, which tends to be noticeable in shots taken with ultra-wide-angle lenses.
- Minimized Distortion: Serving as the front lens element, the large 80mm precision-molded glass aspherical lens effectively minimizes distortion. Offering excellent peripheral brightness, this lens delivers outstanding image quality from the center to the edges.
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?