Sony NEW Alpha 7S III Full-Frame Interchangeable Lens Mirrorless Camera
|Special Feature||BIONZ XR Image Processor; 759-Point Fast Hybrid AF; 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization|
|JPEG quality level||Basic, Fine, Normal|
|White balance settings||Auto|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||10 fps|
- 12.1MP1 Exmor R sensor, optimized for 4K, sensitivity and speed
- New BIONZ XR processing engine delivers 8x more processing power2
- Low noise images with ISO up to 409,6003 and 15 plus stop dynamic range4
- Up to 4K 120p5 10-bit 4:2:2 and full pixel readout in all rec. modes
- Up to 4K 120p5 in XAVC S (AVC), XAVC HS (HEVC) and XAVC S-I (All-I)
- Video capture resolution: 4K UHD 2160p. Operating Temperature- 32 – 104 degrees F / 0 – 40 degrees C
- First time ever in an Alpha camera – S-Cinetone picture profile for cinematic look tone and color in video
Introducing the Alpha 7S III – a new milestone in sensitivity, speed and image supremacy. Featuring an all-new 12.1MP backside illuminated full-frame sensor with twice the readout speed for ultra-clean low-light images up to ISO 409,600, 15+ stops dynamic range and 3x reduction in rolling shutter, plus Sony’s acclaimed fast hybrid autofocus with 759 phase detection AF points. A new BIONZ XR processing engine deliver 8x more processing power for up to 120p 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 and full pixel readout in all recording modes.
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?