SVS Prime Elevation Speakers – Pair
What are Open Box Products? OPEN BOX items are tested and certified to look and work like New. These products may have been returned to us by a customer or were on display in our retail stores. In most cases these items are in “Like – NEW” Condition and are fully functional. These products ship with all relevant accessories and will arrive in the original box.
• Great way to save on the latest technology!
• Availability is limited to stock on hand.
• Open Box items are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
• For more details please give us a call at 1.888.707.3976
• 5 Year Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty
• 30-day money-back guarantee.
The world’s most versatile high performance home theater speakers, SVS’s Prime Elevation Speakers deliver stunning performances as uncompromised, full-range height effects speakers and as a multi-purpose home theater speakers that solve countless room placement issues.
- Height effects speaker for Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X®, and Auro-3D®, can also be used as side or rear surrounds, or as main LCR speakers
- 1″ aluminum dome tweeter
- 4-1/2″ polypropylene mid/woofer
- Frequency response: 55-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Recommended power: 20-150 watts
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Bass-reflex cabinet with rear-firing port
- Designed to mount on the wall or be placed on stands
- Multi-Angle Wall Bracket system allows speaker to be wall-mounted in any of four positions
- 1/4″ threaded brass insert for use with other mounting brackets
- 5-way binding posts accept bare wire, pins, spade lugs, and banana connectors
- Removable cloth grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.25″ x 5.4″ x 7.9″
- Weight: 7.8 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
What’s in the box
- 2 Surround loudspeakers
- 2 Grilles (pre-installed)
- 2 Speaker brackets
- 2 Wall-brackets
- 4 Wall-anchors
- 2 Machine screws
- 8 Self-tapping screws
- 8 Self-adhesive rubber bumpers
- Owner’s Manual
- SVS brochure
- Online Product Registration Card
- Wall-Mounting Template
Exciting new surround sound formats such as Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro 3D, known as “object-based surround sound”, unleash the ultimate immersive movie, music, and gaming experience by incorporating “height effects” emanating from overhead. The Prime Elevation Speakers are at an optimal height that radiates full-range sound to the listener without the frequency response limitations and perfect room conditions required of prevailing “ceiling bounce” height effects speaker designs.
Prime Elevation Speakers are also remarkably versatile, multi-purpose home theater speakers that deftly play the role of Front Left and Right, Center, Side Surround, Rear surround, and/or LCR speaker when ideal placement in a room isn’t possible.
Amazingly Adaptable; Solves Countless Speaker Placement Challenges
The specially optimized angled front baffle, precisely tuned acoustics, high-end components, and innovative multi-angle wall bracket all combine to make the Prime Elevation Speakers the world’s most versatile home theater speakers. Ingeniously engineered to address a multitude of room challenges, the Prime Elevation series is the perfect solution for imperfect room placement options.
Innovative Multi-Angle Wall Bracket for Easy Mounting
Since Prime Elevation Speakers are often mounted on a wall, SVS invented a no-fuss Multi-Angle Wall Bracket for hanging them in any of four directions: up or down-firing, and side or rear-firing. The world’s most versatile speaker deserves an equally flexible mounting solution so you get the best sound quality in any room, no matter how or where you decide you use your Prime Elevation.
- Rated bandwidth: 55Hz-25kHz (±3 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz)
- Recommended ampliﬁer power: 20-150 watts
- Overall Dimensions: 9.25″ (H) X 5.44″ (W) X 8.98″ (D) (includes grille and SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket)
One Speaker, So Many Placement Issues Solved
Down-Firing Height Effects Speaker
Placed high on a side wall, the directly radiated sound is a vast improvement over compromised ‘ceiling bounce’ solutions.
Up or Down-Firing Front, LCR and/or Center Channel Speaker
Placed above or below the viewing area, directed at listener, when placement at ear level isn’t possible.
Side or Rear-Firing Surround Speaker
Placed on side wall for rear effects or rear wall for side effects when optimal placement is not possible.